Sunday, October 18, 2009

Taco Night at the Blackwell's

So when I told my family that I was making tacos for dinner, it was no big surprise that they were very excited. Of course the discussion starts on who makes the best; Papa, Grandma, or Mommy. So of course Alyssa comes to my rescue telling everyone that I make the best. So Spencer being the wise one that he is has to pipe in "No! Papa makes the best tacos, that is why they are called famous." So of course I had to grab the camera and take pictures of our joyeous and delicious dinner just so I could tell Spencer's cute story! What's a story without a picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Greg and I were married 10 years ago on September 24th. We have 3 amazing children; Alyssa, Spencer, and Justin. Greg works in the golf business and I am blessed to be able to stay at home with our children. My kids keep me busy but I love it. I have the greatest job in the world. Life is great!