Friday, October 2, 2009

Our Family Vacation






We had a great time on our family vacation to San Diego. This was our first official family vacation going somewhere where we weren't just visiting family, and Greg didn't take his golf clubs. We got to go to the beach, Sea World, and San Diego Zoo. Greg even took us to a restuarant that served food from Spain called Cafe Sevilla. We had paella and it was good. The kids didn't care for it and Greg said that it was more spicier than the one that they served in Spain. We'll have to see about that. Greg also made the kids day when he won them a giant stuffed shamu whale!! We had fun spending time together and laughing together. Alyssa's favorite part was the Panda Bears and feeding the dolphins. Spencer loved the Hippo especially when it was pooping. He also loved getting soaked on Shipwrecked Rapids. Justin loved the sharks and the octopus. He also liked the elephants. The kids had fun swimming in the pool...well for Spencer the hot tub. It was a great vacation and I hope you enjoy our pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Greg and I were married 10 years ago on September 24th. We have 3 amazing children; Alyssa, Spencer, and Justin. Greg works in the golf business and I am blessed to be able to stay at home with our children. My kids keep me busy but I love it. I have the greatest job in the world. Life is great!